Author, Nicole Delacroix, Talks Living In Your Truth, her new book, Sexual Confessional, and Much Much More!
What’s up FLY Zone,
Today my special guest on the Podcast is Nicole Delacroix. Though this was our first time talking with one another, it felt like I had known her for years, because of the way we instantly connected with each other. I definitely enjoyed my talk with Nicole, as she was very open and forthcoming about the many different topics we touched on, so without further ado, I invite you to join us as we talk about Living In Your Truth, her new book, Sexual Confessional, and Much Much More! I love Nicole for who she is and for living in her truth and so will you, as she is Fulfilling Life’s Yearnings in her own unique way.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- Who Nicole is and her background (2:00).
- What Nicole means when she says “We hide behind the mask of our own invention” - She loves people who are unique (11:30).
- How Nicole’s mindset got to be the way it is - It was because of her mother (15:16).
- That Nicole doesn’t care if someone is famous or not. She looks at the core of a person (18:00).
- People should be good people because they want to (22:00).
- How to fix the lack of communication problem we have (26:30).
- How to build better relationships (34:00).
- Why we avoid being upfront in relationships (42:30).
- An example of Nicole overcoming her fear of public speaking (48:00).
- The more you do something that scares you, the more comfortable and easier it will be (54:30).
- What the takeaway experience is from reading Nicole’s book, Sexual Confessional: Confidential Admissions From Social Media (59:00).
- Nicole’s definition of Fulfilling Life’s Yearnings (01:08:50).
- And much much more!
Want to Connect
You can connect with Nicole through her social media platforms below.
Join the Conversation
My favorite part of doing these podcasts is participating in the conversation they provoke. Each episode, I ask one FLY question. This episode, it is this:
Question: Nicole’s definition of Fulfilling Life’s Yearnings was asking yourself, “Was I loved, did I love, and did I make someone happy.” It is your turn to ask yourself those three questions. Which of the 3 are yes for you? Which ones are no? Whether yes or no, how do you know? Share your answer on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
Explore Additional Resources
In this episode we mentioned the following resources:
- Website: Website - Nicole-Delacroix dot com
- Book: Book - Sexual Confessional: Confidential Admissions From Social Media
Ask Me a Question
If you have a question, comment, thought or concern, you can do so by clicking here. I’d love to hear from you.
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you are new to the show, go here to and listen to FLY episode 001: Welcome to The Fulfilling Life’s Yearnings Podcast. This episode will catch you up to speed about: what my show is about, what Fulfilling Life’s Yearnings is, who I am, and the format of my show.
Another great episode that will get you up to speed is FLY episode 020: FLY Millennials Making History. On this episode, I share that I am expanding the show to include conversations with Millennials that are Fulfilling their Life’s Yearnings. These Millennials are writing the script of their lives to whatever they want it be, and are taking action on their dreams to make them a reality.
Share the Love
Thanks so much for joining me today in The FLY Zone. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note for Blake in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of this post.
Also, please leave an honest review for Fulfilling Life’s Yearnings with Blake Soulet here at http://www.fulfillinglifesyearnings.com/reviews. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and hugely appreciated! They do matter in getting the word out and raising awareness of the show, and I enjoy reading each and every one of them.